University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) JUPEB Admission Form Into 2017/2018 Academic Session
Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the University Of Nigeria Nsuka (UNN) Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2017/2018 session.
Candidates Eligible for UNN JUPEB.
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
Duration of UNN JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations.
|Arts||History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)|
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)|
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
|Government/ Economics /Government (GEG)|
|Literature/Economics /Government (LEG)|
|Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)|
|Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)|
|Mathematics /Economics / Business Studies. (MEB)|
|Sciences||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Arts , Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Sciences courses in all JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria. Nsukka
UNN JUPEB Method of Application.
Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on the fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
- Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
- Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portalunnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on the Fill JUPEB, Inter University FormsClick on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip:
UNN JUPEB General Information.
i. Applicants into 2076/2018 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
ii. All candidates are required to register for 2018 direct entry UTME during the programme.
iii. All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
iv. The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
v. Applicants are to note that 2017/2018 entrance examination shall hold at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, Campus within the 1st week of September, 2017.
vi. Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
For further enquiries, call: 09098127029, 08096854714. E-mail: [email protected]
Submission of online forms will close on FRIDAY, 18th August 2017 at 11.59pm.
if you really like or love our articles you can subscribe to our email subscription list below its free and we don’t spam our users your emails are free with us