The University Of Ibadan International School Admission Form is out for 2017/2018 academic session.
All Prospective candidates (WHO MUST BE 10 YEARS OLD BY 30 SEPTEMBER, 2018) seeking admission to JSS1 at The International School, University of Ibadan, Ibadan for the 2018/2019 academic session are by this notice informed that the sale of entrance application commenced on Monday, December 18, 2017.
Method of Application
Admission forms is obtainable online at the School Admission portal (www.admissions.isi.ui.edu.ng )
- Select the appropriate botton (O-Level Admission) to proceed to the payment page
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of N7,500
- Enter the student’s details and click on pay
- Proceed to the online payment provider (SAANAPAY or INTERSWITCH), select the payment channel you want Credit/Debit Cards or Cash at Bank and follow other steps to complete your payment
- After the payment, proceed to click on (CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO APPLICATION FORM) log-in with your email address as username and password as provided on the PAYMENT STATUS PAGE
- Complete the application form online, and print two copies of the submitted application form
- Parent should keep a copy while the second copy should be presented by the candidate as he/she comes for the entrance test, as indicated below:
- Candidate must provide a functional e-mail
- Candidate must not be less than 10 years by 30 September 2018
- ABUJA: Saturday 7 April 2018
- LAGOS: Saturday 14 April 2018
- IBADAN: Saturday 21 April 2018
Application closing date: Saturday 21 April 2018
- ABUJA: ChamCity CBT Centre, Suite BO2, Statement House, Plot 1002, First Avenue by Federal High Court, Central Business District Abuja (Opposite Adamawa House)
- LAGOS: Speedwriting House, 16, Ajanaku Street, Off Salvation Bus Stop, Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
- IBADAN: University of Ibadan Distance Learning CBT Centre, Ajibode Sasa-Road, Off U.I. , Ojoo, Ibadan.
Time: 9.00 a.m.
For more details please contact: 08060226663
- Hardcopies of past questions are also available in the school for interested candidates at the rate of ₦1000:00 only
- Candidates with double registration shall be disqualified