University Of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List | UNIPORT 2018/2019 List
Authorities of the University Of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch Admission List Out Online for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Steps To Check UNIPORT Admission List:
As at the time of this publication, UNIPORT first batch admission list is only accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Must Read: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.