The University of Jos wishes to notify all ht general public that the Sale of Application Forms for admission into its Diploma Programme in Special Education and Rehabilitation Sciences in the areas of Hearing Handicap, Visual Handicap (VH), Computer Based Rehabilitation (CBR) and Learning Disabilities (LD) 2016/2017 Academic session is out.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: 2 Years
Interested applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) credits at ordinary level.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- For the Payment of Application Form to generate RRR go to www.remita.net
- Click “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
- Name of MDA – type “University of Jos”
- Type of Service/Purpose – Select “CCE APPLICATION FORMS”
Fill other details to generate RRR then proceed to any Bank Branch or any preferred channel such as Internet Banking, ATM Card, e.t.c.
- Pay N 3,500.00 on remita.net
- Visit mis.unijos.edu.ng/forms_application to fill the online Application form.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS AND CLOSING DATE
All completed Application Forms should be returned to the Department of Special Education and Rehabilitation Sciences, Faculty of Education, Naraguta Campus, University of Jos Nigeria on or before 30th of June, 2017 and should contain:
i. Certified copies of academic qualification.
ii. Two recent passport size photographs
iii. Birth certificate/declaration of age
if you really like or love our articles you can subscribe to our email subscription list below its free and we don’t spam our users your emails are free with us