Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programme, (full-time) for 2017/2018 academic session
Method of Application
• Payment of N7,000 for the printed form
▪ Click on Pay A Federal Government Agency
▪ Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
▪ Select the Name of Service/Purpose you want to pay for
▪ Complete the necessary information
▪ Then proceed the payment.
• After payment, the receipt generated will now be attached to form already downloaded on the UITH Platform and bring to the Cash Office confirmation and Stamping before submission to the School.
Admission Requirement/Educational qualification for Higher National
• He/She must have evidence of one year Industrial Training.
Admission Requirement/Educational qualification
• Candidates should also posses the West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB with 5 passes at credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings
• These papers must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/ Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics and any other 1 subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
Duration Of Course
• Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2017 (Full-Time Programme)