Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the Post Graduate Diploma programme, (full-time and part-time) for 2017/2018 Academic session.
Method of Application
• Payment of N10,000 for the printed form
▪ Click on Pay A Federal Government Agency
▪ Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
▪ Select the Name of Service/Purpose you want to pay for
▪ Complete the necessary information
▪ Then proceed the payment.
• After payment, the receipt generated will now be attached to form already downloaded on the UITH Platform and bring to the Cash Office confirmation and Stamping before submission to the School.
• Candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Health Information Management shall possess HND or Degree in Health Information Management from a recognized institution.
• Also candidates with degree in Medical and allied courses such as Library and Information Science, Statistics, health economics, Computer Science, Anatomy, Health Informatics, Nursing,
Epidemiology, MBBS are also eligible.
Admitted Student will learn more about:
• Information Product and Services
• Health Information Marketing
• Health Policy Analysis etc
Duration Of Course
• One (1) calendar year (Full-Time Programme)
• Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2017 (Part-Time Programme).