The Authorities of the Usman Danfodio University (UDUSOK) has released the Postgraduate programme admission list online for 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all candidates offered provisional admission for the 2017/2018 Academic session that registration will start on Monday 12th February, 2018 and close on Saturday 4th March, 2018.
All prospective students will be required to tender the original copies of the following documents to the Registration Officer(s), for verification, before Offer of Letter of Confirmation of Admission is issued:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- Notification of Diploma/Degree/Postgraduate Result; however, candidates who have graduated five (5) years and above, will be required to produce their Certificate(s)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate/Exclusion Letter
- Letter of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
In case of loss of any original credential(s), Certified True Copy/Copies of such document(s), signed by either the Academic Secretary or Registrar of the awarding institution should be produced in addition to Sworn Affidavit and Police Report.