As everyone of us know that Channels Television is an independent and multiple award winning 24-hour news and media television channel based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Channels Television is one of the 13 independent television stations currently broadcasting in Nigeria, since the Federal Government deregulated the broadcast media in 1992.
The Company was licensed in June 1993 and allocated a frequency on UHF (channel 39). It began transmission two years later under the name Channels Television and now broadcasts to a well discerning audience of over 20 million people.
Currently, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Channels TV is recruiting experienced Marketing Executives. Applicants must have at least 5 years marketing experience in the media or a media related industry.
- Eligible candidates applying for this position must be resident in or able to live and work in F.C.T Abuja at own cost.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
Channels Television Qualifications 2017
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- Position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of online content-management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
Channels Television Graduate Application Requirement 2017:
- Age range between 25 and 30 years.
- Hard working.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
How to Apply for Channels Television Recruitment 2017
- Documents to be Sent
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter
- Show reel or portfolio of your work
- Write at least 10 satirical jokes about five unrelated events in the news from the last week on less than one page. Ensure news media and political topics are satirized, as well as conservative, moderate, and liberal perspectives. Use a range of satirical devices such as irony, parody and sarcasm. If possible, include links to video clips that play into your joke(s).
Copies of credentials:
- (Qualifying certificates obtained from schools and institutions attended (from S.S.C.E to Higher Institution(s) and any Certifications from professional bodies if any; NYSC Certificate or Certificate of Exemption; Birth Certificate; Scanned recent passport photo).
Note: Eligible candidates applying for this position must be resident in or able to live and work in Lagos State at own cost. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.