Nigerian Peace Corps recruitment 2017/2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have seen numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment exercise. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Peace Corps Nigeria recruitments 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment Form?
- Is the Nigerian Peace Corps 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NPC Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Peace Corps recruitment updates, etc.
- Is Peace Corps Nigeria recruitments Real for 2017 etc.
According to schooling.com.ng, rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment form 2017 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Peace Corps Job in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE SCAM – BE WISE”
Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017/18 – How to Apply for Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Peace Corps is not Recruiting yet, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017 application has officially started, reach out to the official Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment website: http://peacecorpsofnigeria.org/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Peace Corps recruitment form is out.
General Requirements for Peace Corps Recruitment 2017
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Peace Corps Recruitments Academic Qualifications
If you have you an active email address, subscribe to our newsletter below for fast updates.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)