OOU 2018/19 Admission Departmental Cut off Mark Out | Olabisi Onabanjo University 2018/2019 Admission Departmental Cut off Mark and Point Out Online.
OOU Cut off Mark.
Jamb fixed cut off mark for OOU is 180.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
Documents Required for Internal screening in OOU are;
- Firstly, candidates must beat the current OOU cut off mark for 2018/19 session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study.
- Original copy of JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by OOU
- Original copy of your birth certificate
- Your secondary school Testimonial
- 22 recent passport photographs (to be on the safe side)
OOU Departmental Cut off Mark.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in UTME examination is eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, the admission processes is competitive and admissions is given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
The Departmental Cut of mark of University of Nigeria, Nsukka are as follows;
Departmental Cut Off Mark for all Courses.
|1st choice Indigenes||1st choice Non-Indigenes||2nd choice Indigenes||2nd choice Non-Indigenes|
|Faculty Of Arts English Language:|
|History And Diplomatic Studies:|
|Faculty Of Basic Medical Science:|
|Faculty Of Science MicroBiology:|
|Earth Science (Geography:|
|Geography And Regional Planning:|
|40||40 40 40|
|Faculty Of Social And Management Sciences Accounting:|
|Banking And Finance:|
|Geography And Regional Planning:|
|Industrial And Labour Relations:|
|Transport Planning And Management:|
|Nursary And Primary Education:|
|Guidance And Counselling Education:|
|Sport Science Education:|
|College Of Engineering.|
|Fine And Applied Arts:|
|Urban And Regional Planning:|
|Faculty Of Law:|
|Faculty Of Pharmacy:|
OOU Nature of Admission Screening 2018
The Olabisi Onabanjo University holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status