Authorities of the Oke Ogun Polytechnic wishes to inform all the students who are yet to make their school fees payment that the deadline for the payment has been extended from March 9, 2018, until further notice.
The amendment was made from the meeting held today 08th of March 2018 at the administrative complex of the institution. The outcome of the meeting is that student who did not fulfill the school obligations which is to do his/her registration will be denied access from receiving lecture starting from 15 March 2018.
Registration Procedure For 2017/18 First Semester Academic Session
- Visit portal.tops.edu.ng to make payment of your school fee
- Print out your semester course form
- Sign your course form at the department office
- Pick File at the academic affair office (Full time are to visit S. A. O office while DNP &EPP are to visit CPP centre)
- Full-time students both National Diploma and Higher National Diploma are to make a payment of #750 while DNP&EPP are to make payment of #3400
- Visit Bursary office to make deposit of #7,200 for medical fee, brochure, oath e.t.c
- Complete your medical clearance at the campus health centre
- Submit a copy of your cleared acceptance fee receipt with 2 passport to the school library for library registration
- Make payments of #800 at the Guidance and Counseling Office
- Visit your School office e.g school of environmental, school of science e.t.c and make a payment of #4100 for fresher and #3200 for stalite