The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) wishes to notify all the candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test that the Post-UTME Screening Result is Based on Aggregate and UTME Score.
- The FIRST RESULT SLIP printed was based on an AGGREGATE SCORE.
- The POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE is computed as follows:
- A = UTME-SCORE(over 400) divided by 8
- B = TOTAL O-LEVEL SCORE divided by 5
- C = TOTAL POST-UTME SCORE
POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE (100%) = (A + B + C)/100 x 100%
- The NEW RESULT SLIP is based on the POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE only, this is a portion of the POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE.
- The POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE is computed as follows:
- A = TOTAL O-LEVEL SCORE divided by 5
- B = TOTAL POST-UTME SCORE
POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE (100%) = (A + B)/50 x 100%
Candidates will notice a CHANGE in their SCORES because the first print out is an AGGREGATE SCORE, while the second is a SCREENING SCORE.
Candidates must score at least 50% in the POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE to be considered for admission.
The POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE (which has UTME score considered) will be used for placement in FACULTIES and DEPARTMENTS.
A complaint form was made available ON-LINE between Tuesday, 3rd October, 2017 and 5th October, 2017 for candidates to express their concerns.