The Management of the Nasarawa State University,Keffi (NSUK) has commenced the sale of the Sandwich Programme Admission Form (Long Vacation Training) for 2017/2018 academic session.
Applications are duly expected from suitable candidates for admission into the sandwich (Long Vacation Training – LVT) programmes for 2018 academic session.
Available Sandwich Programmes.
- B. (Ed) Educational Management
- B. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
- B. (Ed) Social Studies Education
- B. A. (Ed) English Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Economics Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Geography Education
- B. A. (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
- B. A. (Ed) Islamic Religious Studies
- B. A. (Ed) French Education
- B. A. (Ed) History Education
- B. A. (Ed) Arabic Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Biology Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Mathematics Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Physics Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Chemistry Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Accounting Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Business Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Special Education
NSUK Long Vacation Training Admission Entry Requirements.
Candidates require five (5) credits passes at O’ Level including English and Mathematics, NCE or Diploma in Education from any recognized and accredited institution of learning.
Steps To Apply for NSUK Long Vacation Training Admission:
The application form is available online on www.nsuk.edu.ng
, then proceed NSUK portal tab, select Institute of Education – LVT portal, then select New Applicant, (you will be required to use a valid email address and password of your choice), select a programme of your choice. You will be required to pay the sum of N5, 000. 00 (Five Thousand Naira) only via Remita by generating RRR code on an invoice and pay at any branch of the following banks: Diamond Bank, UBA, ECO Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, Keystone Bank, FCMB, Skye Bank, Zenith Bank. At the point of payment, additional transaction charges of N315. 00 (Three Hundred and Fifteen Naira) only will be required.
After successful payment, you will be given a printout that contains your applicant ID, and also a payment receipt. Or pay with any of the following ATM cards (Master card, Visa, Verve) directly online. Submit a copy of these, alongside the photocopy of your credentials to: the Secretary, Institute of Education, Nasarawa State University, PMB 1022, Keffi, Nasarawa State.
Closing Date: All duly completed Admission Forms should be submitted not later than 30th June, 2018.