Applications are duly expected from suitable candidates for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme for 2017/2018.
- Must possess a minimum of second class upper Bachelor’s degree from any Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission for one year Master’s Degree programmme in any of the disciplines listed below
Course of Study:
Only candidates with offer of admission in any of the following disciplines should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil/Structural & Mechanical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Geosciences (Oil & Gas related)
Best performing graduates in the chosen disciplines below in company’s operational areas in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta & Imo states.
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2018/2019 session into any reputable university. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
All candiates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/files/compliance_form.pdf
Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply via https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship
- Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
- This application is for post-graduate students. For tertiary scholarship scheme application.
- The following categories of students should not apply: Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies/ Dependants of NAOC/AENR/NAE/NACPFA
- SHortlisted canidates will be required to take an aptitude test.
- The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Application closes July 20th, 2018