KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a Pension Fund Administrator licensed with the National Pension Commission (PENCOM). The Company offers a full range of retirement support services including full-service retirement plan administration, support services and consulting with a focus on investing and managing pension funds in accordance with PENCOM requirements.
In line with the Company’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the Company seeks to recruit for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Ref #: BG22
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will direct and coordinate the entire activities of the company covering Operations, Marketing, Investments, Policy Initiatives, and Liaison with regulatory bodies.
- The role holder will also be responsible for the development and achievement of the strategic goals and objectives of the company, and will report to the Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competences amongst others:
- Bachelors’ and Masters’ Degree in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines or an MBA
- Relevant professional qualification from a recognized institution or body
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience, with at least twelve (12) years in the financial services sector, and eight (8) years in top/ senior management positions
- Good knowledge of the capital and money market instruments
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2017.
if you really like or love our articles you can subscribe to our email subscription list below its free and we don’t spam our users your emails are free with us