The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the November/December Certificate Examinations Results Online for 2017/2018.
Candidates that participated in the 2017 NABTEB GCE can now check their results online.
Steps to Check NABTEB Nov/Dec Results Online.
- Go to NABTEB result checking portal @ http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC.
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year i.e. 2017
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Steps To Check NABTEB result sent to your e-mail address, follow the following steps:
- Follow steps 1-6 above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Steps To Check 2017/18 NABTEB Nov/Dec Results via SMS.
Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
Share your results with others via the comment section below.