The Management of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology in Yola (MAUTECH) has extended the Reparation Payment Of Fee Deadline for 2017/2018 session.
Following an appeal by the Students’ Union on the need to allow more time to pay the N10,000 levy, the University Management decided as follows:
- All 300, 400 and 500 level students are expected to pay on or before Friday 18th May, 2018. However, the period is hereby extended to end of the First Semester 2017/2018 Examination period (i.e. 4thJune, 2018). Failure to comply with the above will attract late payment penalty of five thousand (N5,000.00) in addition to the ten thousand (N10,000.00).
- All 100 and 200 levels students must meet the above in order to write their first semester 2017/2018
- The following categories of students who are officially on SIWES/Teaching Practice/Industrial Attachment are exempted from the surcharge payment of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00):
- Computer Science, 400 level;
- Industrial Chemistry, 400 level;
- All programmes in STSE, 400 level (SIWES/Teaching Practice).
NASIRU AHMED DR (LEGAL)
FOR: R E G I S T R A R