The Management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has commenced the Post-UTME Admission Screening exercise for 2017/2018 academic session.
The Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will be conducted between Thursday 26 and Friday 27 October, 2017 at 10:00am.
- Candidates who chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice institution in the 2017/2018 Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must have a score of not less than 180 to be qualified for the screening exercise.
Method Of Application
Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University admission portal www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng
to make payment of a fee of Two thousand, two hundred Naira (N2,200) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise as well as University portal access fee charge of Five thousand, five hundred Naira (N5,500) only using Inter-switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form. Incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, applicants are expected to upload a digital copy of their scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses. On submission of the application form, applicants are to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns them the venue of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Monday, 23rd October to Thursday, 26th October, 2017.
Please note that:
- Late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted forcthe screening exercise as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out from the online registration. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.