Application are invited from all suitable and qualified candidates into the Lagos state University Postgraduate Programme, for year 2017/2018 academic session.
- 2017/2018 LASU Sandwich Degree Programme Admission Form Now On Sale
- 2017/2018 LASU JUPEB Foundation Programme Admission Finally Begins
The University requires five [ 5 ] CREDITS including English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
Method of Application.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (=N=25,300.00) non-refundable application fee into LASU Account on Line.
All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
Sale of application forms will be closed four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
1. Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
2. All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
3. Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
4. Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
5. Please include your
E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.