Authorities of the Lagos State University (LASU) has commenced the International Student Identity Card (ISIC) Registration.
The Vice Chancellor, Prof. ‘Lanre Fagbohun has approved the introduction of the International Student Identity Card (ISIC) to serve as a valid proof of identification for students of Lagos State University.
Additionally, the identity card affords the holders the following benefits.
- Worldwide means of identification
- Pay less on trainings and courses
- Cheaper travel
- Discount on food and leisure
- Spend less on shopping
Other benefits of the International Student Identity Card to students are as stated below:
- As endorsed by UNESCO, the ISIC is a passport for fantastic discount on goods and services in selected enterprises globally.
- ISIC gives the students the opportunity to save money everyday, both at home and abroad.
- Students are availed the opportunity to be part of the largest globally recognised, acceptable and verifiable students identity.
- It offers discounts on travel, shopping, museums, food, entertainment, transportation, education etc.
- Single card for identity, payment and access to deep discount worldwide
- ISIC offers scholarship on a yearly basis valued at €10,000 in partnership with the Global Study Awards, British Council IELTS and STUDY PORTAL.
Interested students are hereby informed that the Students’ Affairs Division has already commenced the registration for the ISIC on Monday, 23rd April, 2018 to close on Monday, 30th April, 2018.