The sale of the Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies (CES) Admission Form of Lagos State University (LASU) has commenced for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
These programmes are more of an on-hand practical programmes than classroom lecture mode.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies requires at least four (4) O’ Level passes credit including English Language at the Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for all programmes.
Matured candidates with First School Leaving Certificate (Primary 6) with zeal for Entrepreneurship may be considered.
LIST OF THE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
S/N TITLE OF PROGRAMME(S) DURATION FEE
1. Security Operations and Management
2. Hand Writing Analysis Entrepreneurship (Grapho-Psychology)
3. Interlocking/Paving Stones for Private and Commercial Premises, Block Making Industry (Vibrated or Engine Molds/Hand Molds POP (Plaster of Paris) for Building Construction
Concrete Mixer Handling (Hiring/Self Operator)
4. Tourism Entrepreneurship with Specialization in
Hospitality Management [Catering & Hotel Management]
Travel Agency [Ticketing & Travel Advisory]
Tour Operations [Tour Packaging & Marketing] [Internship & Study Tour Inclusive]
N60, 000 each
5. Laptop/Desktop Handset Repairs
Home Electronics (Domestic Appliances) Repairs and Management
Building, Installation and Repair of Inverter/Solar Panel
CCTV Camera Installation and Management
Structured Cabling & Wireless Installation and Management
D001 Access Control Installation and Management
Fibre Optic Cable Installation and Management
N60, 000 each
6. Entrepreneurship Training in Bee keeping
7. Decoders and Internet Marketing
8. a. Training and Teaching in Bread Making
b. Water Production
9. Training in Paint Making (Emulsion/ Texture Coatings) And Allied Products
10. Training in Photograph/Image Editing, Videography, Finishing School Generally
11. Training in Solar Energy System, Design Installation And Maintenance
N 50, 000
12. Establishing Acquisition Centre (School Of Draughtsmanship)
N 80, 000
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to pay online the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) non-refundable application fee by visiting the University Website at www.lasu.edu.ng to register.
Sale of Application forms will be closed six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
Please include your e-mail address and phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
The Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies
Beside the School of Transport Building
Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos
The Director, The Secretary,
Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies, Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies,
Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos State University, Ojo,
Phone No: 08034466021. Phone No: 08080706949.
E-mail address: [email protected] E-mail address: [email protected] and/or
and/or [email protected] [email protected]