KSU 2018/19 Admission Departmental Cut off Mark Out | Kogi State University 2018/2019 Admission Departmental Cut off Mark and Point Out Online.
KSU Cut Off Mark 2018/2019
Jamb fixed cut off mark for KSU is 180.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
KSU Departmental Cut off Mark 2018
The Kogi State University does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in UTME examination is eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the Kogi State University, the admission processes is competitive and admissions is given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
The Departmental Cut of mark of Kogi State University are as follows;
- All Engineering courses – 200
- All Basic medical sciences courses – 180
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy – 240
- All Agricultural and educational courses is 120 – 180
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences are – 180
KSU Nature of Admission Screening 2018
The Kogi State University holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
KSU Address and Locations
The Kogi State University is located in the heart of the town of Anyigba, Kogi state, Nigeria.
Contact Us @:
Please contact us through the following email addresses: