Kinnessburn Undergraduate Scholarship Program In St Andrews University| Applications are now accepted from qualified candidates for the Kinnessburn Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
Scholarship of £2,000 value annually for the duration of the student’s undergraduate programme.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
At the University of St Andrews, UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Geographical criteria: International
- Domicile for fee status: International
- Level of study: The scholarship is awarded for Future undergraduate students.
- Year of entry: Academic year after completion of the International Foundation Programme at University of St Andrews.
- Completion of the Pathway to Medicine programme means completion of both phases.
- Subjects: Scholarship is awarded in all subjects.
- Schools: All
- Additional criteria: Foundation student graduating from the Centre for International Foundation Programmes with a Distinction grade (17 and above).
International students are welcome to apply the Kinnessburn Scholarship.
To apply, Applicants should log into their iSaint account, click through to eVision and select the Scholarships and Funding tab to view the catalogue where this scholarship will be listed.
18 June 2018.