Steps To Create and Update Your Jamb Profile On Jamb Portal – We have been receiving Lots of messages concerning the JAMB PROFILE, that’s why will have decided to create a post that will guide you although on how you can easily create and update your Jamb Profile on jamb portal.
Candidates who wish to register for the 2019/2020 JAMB Registration are to go ahead the JAMB Portal to create an account.
Your admission status checking, examination center checking, plus your result printing beginning from Jamb 2019 have to be done using your Jamb profile.
Steps To Create & Update Your Jamb Profile On Jamb Portal:
There are three options to create your Jamb profile for Jamb 2019 and I will explain all. Note that number 1 is highly recommended.
- Sending SMS/Text Message
- Through Jamb website.
1. Creating Jamb 2019 Profile Via SMS/Text Message:
Profile Creation from Home by Candidates Using Cellphones – Text (SMS):
1. Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019
2. One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only
3. A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN
PROFILE SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE / LOSS:
To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middle name” to 55019
To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019 .
2. Creating Jamb 2019 Profile Directly In Jamb Website
Now that you know what Jamb profile is all about, the following steps will help you create Jamb profile successful.
- Visit the Jamb Official website using this link
- Close to the Post registration facility, you will see a button to login.
- Click on login.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the create new account button to begin your Jamb profile creation.
- You will be required to verify your email. See the screenshot below:
- Click on select to choose a security question from the drop-down menu. E.g, what is the name of your first boyfriend.
- In the last two spaces (Secret question answer), enter the same answer. If your first boyfriend is/was Isaac, write it in the last two spaces and click on verify.
- You will see a dialogue box requesting you to verify your email. If the box shown to you is not exactly like the one below, it means your email has issues. Create and verify a new email before creating your Jamb profile.
- Log in to your email and confirm it. If you don’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, relax. Sometimes it takes time to arrive.
- Click on the link that Jamb will send to you to continue the registration.
After that, you will be required to fill in the following details: Name, surname, email, password, and date of birth….
- If you don’t have an email yet, create an email account here now in two minutes.
- Then create the account.
- After the account creation, login to view your Jamb Profile.
- Begin to observe the profile
If you really like this article, Don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and make sure you invite them to our Blog. Thanks