Following the mock examination dated last month, more information has been released
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board [JAMB] has began dispatching of exam center, date and time for the 2017/18 UTME Mock Test scheduled to begin on April 8th, 2017 to various students via Mail and Text Messages.
Many students who received text from JAMB Confirmed this information, though they were told to check their JAMB Profile or Mail to view or download their Mock Test Schedule.
Below is a sample text message our student received concerning the MOCK Test:
Please check your JAMB profile email address for your e-Registration slip which contains the name of your Examination Centre and time for the Mock test scheduled to hold on Saturday 8th April, 2017. Thank you.
Many who received this message complained that when they log on to their mail or profile they couldn’t find any message regarding their exam schedule. Well am advising all who are trapped in this delimma to be patient and check back later as it will be sent, remember to also check your Mail Spam Folder to be sure it wasn’t trapped in there.
Must Read: See Complete JAMB CBT Centres Approved for 2017 UTME Registration
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES SITTING FOR THE 2017 JAMB MOCK TEST
1. Remember To Bring a copy of this Slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the Invigilator.
2. You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
3. Your Bio-metric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre.
4. If you miss your Schedule, you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination.
5. BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE.
NOTE: If you opted in for the Mock Exam and you are yet to get your exam details please be patient as the text and emails are sent in batches, you will get yours soon before the exam date.
There is no Make UP Test for those who will miss the Mock Exam.
Exam Starts by 7am at various centers.