The management of Igbajo Polytechnic, a community-owned Polytechnic in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun and accredited by the NBTE and Approved by NYSC, invites applications from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into its HND Programmes as indicated below:
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Programmes.
- SLT Microbiology option
- SLT Physics Electronic option
- Computer Science
- Business Administration & Management
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Admission
- As in ND Courses
- ND Certificate of Igbajo Polytechnic or other Government approved Polytechnic, with at least Lower Credit grade.
- Evidence of one year Industrial Training
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study before completing the application form.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay special attention to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12 months from the date of ND certification for those with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND certification for those with Pass Grade.
- Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be considered for the admission.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E- Mail address while completing application form on-line.
- Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced soon.
- The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in filling of forms
- Students with pass may also be considered after 2 years of industrial training.
- ND Jamb Admission Letter.
- Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidate.
SALES OF FORMS :-
HND Form: N7,500.00
HND Part Time Form: N8,500.00
Purchase a scratch card and log on to our website at portal.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng/
SCRATCH CARDS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING CENTRES
- IGBAJO POLYTECHNIC: Registry Department, Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo. Osun State. Contact the Registrar 08033600739.
- KADUNA ADDRESS:Pastor Grace A. Fadahunsi C2 Ibraheem Taiwo Road, Behind AJ Suleiman Electronics off Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna.
- AKURE ADDRESS: A New Song Coaching Centre, Aladekemi Street, Opp. Ijo Mimo Grammar School Junction, Ijoka, Akure. Tel: 07062638529 or 08034398564 .
- OTA ADDRESS: KNOXFIED COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE, Liberty Lane, Off Sango Ijoko Road, Ijoko-Ota Ogun State.
No. 1, Oke Alaafia Street, Off First Junction, Ijoko Ota. Tel: 08131954713 or 08023601162.
- IBADAN ADDRESS:
(a) Living Spring Chapel int’l.
Dominion City, Aduloju Bus Stop, Ojo-Iwo Road Express. Contact Pastor Akintunde Idowu – 08056447317 or 08035676161.
(b) Suite 35, Elim Vision Plaza,
Opp. U.I. Second Gate, Ojo Road, Ibadan. Contact Mr. Femi Fawole, 08067727229
(c) Shop B25, Onireke Shopping Complex,
Beside Ibadan North West Local Govt., Onireke Dugbe, Ibadan. Contact Kehinde 08077028065
- OSOGBO ADDRESS: Rayyan Infotech Services , No. 76. Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke Way, Akinlade Junction, Alekuwodo – Osogbo. Tel: 08033726808 or 07016849317.
- ADO EKITI ADDRESS: Varsity Gate Education Centre, 28, Oorelope, Alhaji Ajise Avenue, Ekute – Ado Ekiti. Tel: 08034398564.
- ILESHA ADDRESS: Sogmat Continuing Education Centre, No. B57, Okesa Street, Opp. APC Secretariat, Ilesa. Tel: 08167856984 or 08034398564.
- LAGOS ADDRESS: Fakol Tutorial Centre, 55, Taiwo Akinbode Street, Ajangbadi, Ojoo L.G.A., Lagos. Tel: 08175411694, 07087818342.
- ABUJA ADDRESS: Engr. Olusola Alalade, Lufolks Nig. Limited, 27, Danude Street, Abuja. Tel: 08032195584, 08086829779.
You can also pay into the Polytechnic Account and the Scratch Card will be sent to you
Bank: Skye Bank
Account Name: Igbajo Polytechnic
Account No: 1770732776
Branch: Ikirun, Osun State
After payment, send e-mail to [email protected] stating
- The Name of Despositor
- Amount Paid
- Date of Payment
- Phone No
Also call 08062258079, 08062377273 for more information.
SALES OF FORMS AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and submitted at the school within 2 weeks of purchase of scratch card or those coming from far distances to come along with the printed form for screening at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08051155177, 08033600739, 08036971931, 08035676161.
if you really like or love our articles you can subscribe to our email subscription list below its free and we don’t spam our users your emails are free with us