The Authorities of Federal University Of Oye (FUOYE) has announced the sale of Post-UTME Admission screening exercise form for 2017/2018 academic session.
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE 2017/2018 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE, AND POST UTME FORM IS OUT
1.0 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2017 UTME to visit the screening portal http://screening.fuoye.edu.ng in order to participate in the online screening exercise between Monday, 11th – Friday, 29ttSeptember, 2017.
- i)Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 180 and above.
- ii)FUOYE accepts 150 and above in the UTME for the pre-degree students of FUOYE.
iii) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- iv)In addition to item (iii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
3.0 REGISTRATION/PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Visit the University website: www.fuoye.edu.ng, click on Admission to select 2017 UTME / Direct Entry screening from the home page and supply your JAMB Registration Number to commence registration
4.0 IMPORTANT NOTICE
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
iii. Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
5.0 Direct Entry Applicants
- In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Faculty of Agriculture
- i) Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
- ii) Agric. Animal Production & Health
iii) B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- iv) Agric. Soil Science and Land Resources Management
- v) Fisheries and Aquaculture
- vi) Food Science and Technology
vii) B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
viii) B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
- Faculty of Arts
- i)A. English and Literary Studies
- ii)A History and International Studies
iii) B.A Linguistics and Languages
- iv)A Theatre and Media Arts.
- Faculty of Engineering
- i) Engr. Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- ii) Engr. Civil Engineering
iii) B. Engr. Computer Engineering
- iv) Engr. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- v) Engr. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- vi) Engr. Mechanical Engineering
vii) B. Engr. Mechatronics Engineering
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- i)Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- ii)Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
iii) B.Sc. Economics
- iv)Sc. Mass Communication
- v)Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- vi)Sc. Political Science
vii) B.Sc. Psychology
viii) B.Sc. Sociology
- Faculty of Science
- i)Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
- ii)Sc. Biochemistry
iii) B.Sc. Computer Science
- iv)Sc. Geology
- v)Sc. Geophysics
- vi)Sc. Industrial Chemistry
vii) B.Sc. Mathematics
viii) B.Sc. Microbiology
- ix)Sc. Physics
- x)Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Faculty of Education
- Educational Management and Business Studies
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
iii. Educational Foundation
B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
- Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 29th September, 2017.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: [email protected] or contact:
08035769697, 08034430891 between 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Daniel Abiodun Adeyemo