The Management of the Federal University of Agriculture Markudi (FUAM) has announced the sale of the Sandwich Programme Admission form for 2017/2018 academic session.
The University of Agriculture, Makurdi has began sales of forms for admission into various Sandwich programme for the 2017/2018 Contact Session.
|1||Agricultural Education||B. Agricultural Education||Sandwich|
|2||Science Education||B. Sc. (ED) Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science||Sandwich|
|3||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Statistics/Computer Science||Sandwich|
|4||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science||Sandwich|
|5||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics/Statistics||Sandwich|
|6||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Physics||Sandwich|
|7||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry||Sandwich|
|8||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Biology||Sandwich|
|9||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics/Computer Science||Sandwich|
Candidates wishing to apply for any of the Sandwich programme are to follow the instructions for the application procedure.
- Applicants are required to submit four (4) copies of the completed form to Academic Office with their academic credentials attached.
Candidate seeking admission must have NCE as requirement. Candidates with IJMB, HND and First Degree may be considered. For details of O’Level requirements for the various programmes, contact the Sandwich office.
Steps To Apply for FUAM Sandwich Programme Form
- Create an account online by providing your email address and chosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a safe place (An email will be also sent to you containing your application number if your email address is valid). It is your reference number through out your application.
- To make payment for the forms, visit Fee Payment Platform. Make payment of non-refundable fee of N6,350 online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or visit Commercial Bank Nationwide
- A comfirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed.
Creating your account
- To create the account, enter your Email Address. This will be used as your user name. We will also use this email address to contact you regarding your application.
- Type in the security code (case-sensitive). This helps protect our online application service.
- Enter your password. Select a password that is easy for you to remember, but is not obvious to others.
- It must be at least six characters long, and should contain numbers and letters.
- Finally click the “Create Account” button. You will be asked to confirm your password.
You will be guided through the process to ensure your application is submitted for consideration. You can also track the state of your application at any point in time after submission.
If you encounter any difficulty in applying for the program of your choice, you can contact the ICT support center via the following details
Email: [email protected]
Or the Sandwich Office
Email: [email protected]