2017 JAMB REGISTRATION NOTICE
To:All JAMB candidates, Parents and the General Public
Finally the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board
(JAMB) has stated in there last meeting that the Interswitch Limited has been licensed to provide ePINs for this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)and Direct Entry(DE) candidates.
ePINs are now available at N5, 500 each and can be purchased directly from www.jamb.org.ng
and through any of the following Interswitch Quickteller channels:
• Quickteller website-www.quickteller.com
• Quickteller MobileApp,
• Quickteller Paypoint Agent Locations
• Quickteller USSD code(*322#)
• Quickteller-enabled ATM
How To Purchase 2017 UTME Forms Online Via Interswitch
Candidates can get ePINs by simply following these steps:
Step 1: Create Profile on the jamb.org.ng website
Step 2: To make payment,Select Sales Form& UTME EXAM, then choose an Interswitch
• Click ‘Pay Online Now’ to pay immediately on the JAMB website and get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail)
• Click ‘Quickteller/Bank Branch Payment’ to get a Transaction ID which can be used for payment on quicketeller.com, Quickteller App,at any Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location, Quickteller-enabled ATMs or by simply dialing *322*1*04295701*Amount# to get ePIN (the PIN will also be
sent to the candidate’s mail).
Step 3:Go to registered JAMB CBT centre with ePIN to complete registration, biometrics, and
pick up your booklets.
Note: To payon ATM, follow these steps…
• Press Enter and select “Quickteller”
• Select “Pay Bills’
• Select “Others”
• Enter 04295701 as Payment code
• Enter TransactionID
• Enter mobile number and Amount
ePIN sales close on 5th of May 2017.