Federal Road Safety Corps 2018/2019 Road Marshal Assistant III Recruitment Form Out Online | How To Apply for Federal Road Safety Corps 2018/19 Road Marshal Assistant III Recruitment Form.
Candidate must Nigerian by birth, not less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 and should possess a minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB, two of the subjects must be English Language and Mathematics.
Job Title: Road Marshal Assistant II.
Job Location: Nationwide.
- Minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB, two of the subjects must be English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years of age.
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Medical and allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses
- Higher Diploma (HD) and Diploma obtained from the university would not be accepted
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
Apply Before: 9th July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Para-mililtary organization and the Lead Agency in Road traffic administration and Safety Management in Nigeria. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals in its march towards becoming a world class organization.