This is to inform all graduated students that clearance and NYSC mobilization is now readily available for collection at the students affairs.
Graduates should also note that only those who were able to collect the mobilization form before we embarked on strike now has their result approved by Senate:
- The student affair unit has uploaded the details of students who has submitted their NYSC mobilization form and are also done with clearance before the strike was embarked on. Every necessary uploading will be done this week.
- Such student going by the timetable of the NYSC still has hope of getting mobilized in the next batch
- Those that are yet to submit their forms can start submitting now
After series of consultations with the School security department, we got to know that most cases that has been reported are cases of “stolen phones” which is been purchased by our students
In lieu of this, we admonish all EKSUITES to stop buying hand to hand phones because most of this phones were stolen and it has no receipt.
To save ourselves from unnecessary embarrassment from the Police
If you must buy phone, let it be from a phone dealer who has shop and who will issue to you a receipt of Payment.
- The caretaker committee in her consultations with the school security unit also made us to understand that students should desist from giving people or friends their ATM cards to make withdrawal for them
- Cases has also been recorded that victims later complain of such people stealing their money
Be security conscious
Do not entrust personal things with those you know little about
If there be any issues do not hesitate to call the following numbers
Ojo Collins Ccruz