This is to inform all the general public and interested candidates that which to apply for the Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara HND Admission that the form is out.
DESPO HND Available Programmes.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering(Power & Machine and Telecoms Option)
- Mechanical Engineering(Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Requirements.
a) National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
b) 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
c) At least one year Post ND working experience in the area of specialization.
d) At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their areas of specialization.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Application Method.
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
DESPO HND Screening Date.
Screening shall hold simultaneously for all courses on 11th and 12th September, 2017 at 9am in the various Departments.
DESPO HND Application Closing Date.
Interested Candidates should apply on or before 30th August, 2017.
Completed application/screening forms in enclosed envelopes should reach the Admissions Office on or before 30th August, 2017 with the photocopies of the following documents:
- 4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin