This is to inform all the general public that applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programmes of the Crown Polytechnic for the 2017/2018 academic session.
National Diploma Available Courses:
2. Computer Science
5. Estate Management
7. Business Administration & Management
8. Science Laboratory Technology
9. Fishery Technology
10. Public Administration
11. Quantity Survey
12. Urban & Regional Planning
Applicants seeking admission into any of the schools most possess these minimum entry requirements:
iii. School of Environmental Studies (Estate Management, Urban & Regional Planning, Quantity Surveying); Five ‘0’ level credit passes including Mathematics, English Language and Any other three (3) Science subjects.
iv. School of Engineering & Engineering Technology ; Five ‘0’ level credit passes including Mathematics, English Language and Any other three (3) Science subjects.
Note: Minimum of two sittings and combined results are accepted [NECO, WAEC/SSCE/, NABTEB]
Method Of Application:
1.Purchase Online Admission Application Scratch Card at N5,500 from Crown Polytechnic main campus Ado-Ekiti or accredited agents at selected locations in the country
3. Please fill the form correctly and submit.i.e you are expected to upload 2 x 2 passport photograph.Only jpeg format is accepted.
4. Check your Admission Entry Status 48hrs after the completion of your online admission application using the same PIN and Serial No on your Admission Scratch Card.
5. If provisional admission is granted , print out both the Attestation form and Application Confirmation slip
6. If you are having difficulties with Online Application CALL 08031304328,08038106969.