College of Education Ghana Printing of the Admission Letter Begins | How to Print Admission Letter. Are you an aspirant of College of Educations? Don’t worry this post will walk you through on how to How to Print Admission Letter.
College of Education Admission Letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
The official College of Education Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University. Below is how to Obtain your official College of Education Admission Letter.
Steps To Print College Of Education Admission Letter Online:
Successful Applicants into the various Colleges of Education to pursue their 4-year Bachelor of Education Programs in the Colleges of Education are expected to print their admission letters using codes.
Candidates who applied but could not confirm their admission status can also see the full list of successful applicants. The list is for all Colleges of Education in Ghana.
The Applicants are to note the following guidelines in Printing their Admission Letters;
- SMS/ Text Messages shall be sent to their Phones
- A link sham be provided in the SMS to allow them download their Admission letters and Acceptance Forms as well as Admission Prospectus
- Candidates who applied but could not get any SMS should can also check from the same link to get their names and follow dame procedure for all downloads.
- Candidates are to select the Colleges of Education section
- Select their year of Completion. E. G 2018
- Select their colleges of Choice E. G Accra College of Education
- Click on Check
- Look through the List to find their names and click on Resend Code
- Confirm with the Phone Number used during registration to get new PIN
- Selected Candidates can then Acces their Admission letters, Acceptance forms and Admission Prospectus with their Application Form Numbers.