This is to notify all the general candidates who applied for the Bayero University (BUK) Post-UTME Admission Screening for 2017/2018 academic session. that the screening we commence on Tuesday 5th September 2017.
BUK Post UTME Cut off Marks:
– Admission into MBBS: 230 and above
– Dental Surgery: 220 and above
Method of Application:
- At the homepage of the Bayero University Website, www.buk.edu.ng click 2017 UTME REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,500.00 (N2,000 being cost of screening and N500 being Bank and Administrative charges) at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
The list of shortlisted candidates for the screening exercise will be published here.