The sale of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) and Pre-Degree Foundation Programme Admission Form Out Online for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The programme runs for one year and successful candidates are admitted to 200 Level in any of the listed university programmes through Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
PRE-DEGREE PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
The Pre-degree program is aimed at preparing students for admission into the courses of their choice. Admission into a chosen course of study at Babcock University through the Pre-degree is exclusively dependent on the candidate’s good performance at the Pre-degree program, the possession of an acceptable current JAMB score and possession of the basic 5 O’ Level credits relevant to the chosen of course. Basically, the program will achieve the following important objectives:
- Assists and prepares students for admission into the various degree programs so long as such students present a fresh acceptable JAMB score. This means that such students will not have to write the Post-UME of Babcock University before being accepted into 100L.
- Previews and summarizes for students some of the courses they will be offering in their first year in school which will help them to have a handle on such courses when the time comes. In fact, some of such courses will form part of the core subjects for the different schools – BSS, EAH, SAT, LSS etc.
- Prepares students who will want to apply to other Universities for those courses which are not offered in Babcock University.
- Finally, the program offers students a very congenial platform of getting used to Babcock University’s life and culture so as to help such students have a smooth transition and integration into the degree program without any hassles.
The Program runs for one academic session (2 Semesters) only. A student is expected to register for a minimum of 16 credits and a maximum of 20 credits per semester giving a total of 36-40 credits at the end of the two semesters.
Since the Pre-degree program is preparatory in design, candidates who have passed out of secondary school are accepted with or without their complete O’ level papers. The program also prepares candidates intending to write the various O’ Level exams within the academic session. However, such candidates MUSTsubmit their complete result by the end of the second semester of the program before they can be shortlisted for the undergraduate courses of choice.
N/B: All students in the program are advised to obtain the JAMB form, write the exam and secure the acceptable cut-off mark for that year to be eligible for Degree program.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Download the Application form here and fill it
- Pay the sum of ₦5,000 into any Nigerian bank by raising a Bank Draft in favour of “Babcock University”
- Scan completed form, Payment teller and a passport photograph to
firstname.lastname@example.org, [email protected], [email protected]
- Come for Interview/Screening- To enquire about screening schedules & centres
Contact Tel: 08058299027, 08034033369
Email: [email protected]
Joshua Janar Zoaka, D.Min
Telephone: (+234) 803-403-3369