Are applications hereby invited from all peoples looking for mentoring to launch or grow your business or idea in Africa? Join the journey to receive free, online mentoring from over 400 entrepreneurs, investors, and business owners
- Is it durable?
- Is it multi-functional?
- Is it environmentally sustainable?
- Is it low cost?
- To what extent does it strengthen the economy?
- To what extent does it improve health of our youth?
- To what extent does it reflect values, especially integrity?
- You must be a citizen of an African country.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old as of November 1, 2018.
- Your business or idea must be applicable in an African country.
- Your business or idea must include a technological component (digital, machinery, computers, ICT, automated processes, field related technologies,…)
- Your business or idea must be for profit.
- Your business or idea must include a social impact. You need to articulate the problem you are trying to solve as well as the solution you offer.
- Your business or idea must be relevant to one of these categories:
- Innovation: An idea or invention which is or can become a good or service that creates value for which customers will pay. Ex: Using a new technology (something new to the industry), or using a new business model (new way to deliver, collect, share), or solving a problem not solved before in your region.
- Sports: An idea, prototype or startup business in the sports industry which is a Product (e.g. apparel, equipment), Production Method (e.g. supply chain), Service (education, health, spectator-experience, athlete-experience), Supplier (e.g. sources of materials, resources), Market (e.g. buyers) or Media (e.g. promotion, information).
For more information on how to apply follow the application link here
April 30th, 2018.