The sale of the Ahmadu Bello Teaching Hospital Zaria (ABUTH) School of Nursing Admission Form Out Online for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This School offers a three (3) years basic general nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 17½ years and not more than 26 years of age.
Those wishing to apply must have a minimum of Five credit including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology at not more than two Sitting.
Entrance Examination and Interview
Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination and selection interview thereafter. Only candidates who pass the examination are short-listed to appear for the selection interview. The Selection process will include essay writing followed by oral interview. Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination of fitness.
The course is advertised annually and applications are done Online at http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
Candidates who meet the school requirement would be called for entrance examination for which receipt will be issued. Only successful candidates would be invited for interview which will last for about four days. Final admission depends on vacancies. On registration the following are submitted:
a. Confidential Report from the Principal of candidate’s Secondary School.
b. Confidential report from Clergyman/Imam or a Senior Civil servant or a lawyer.
c. Consent to undergo nurse Training from Parent/Guardian/Husband.
d. Acceptance letter to comply with School rules and regulation from the Candidate.
LIST OF MATERIAL STUDENTS ARE TO BRING TO THE SCHOOL AS APPLICABLE
- UNIFORM: Each student shall be responsible for his/her Uniform. On arrival, a sample of the white material and pattern will be shown to you for guidance. Each Female student is required to wear black underwear and black braziers while in uniform and is advice to buy not less than two of each of this material for use.
Please note that:
Pregnancy/Abortion: All unmarried students who become pregnant or commit an abortion at any stage of training will be dismissed from the School. Only change of surnames for females. No change of names for males. No change of name is allowed after indexing.
This course is residential. Successful candidates must live in the Nurses students Hostel; payment of accommodation fee shall be made in that regards.
- LOG ON TO http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account imediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAYVIAREMITA.(After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box underneath your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
CLOSING DATE:30th July, 2018